Emma is- can you believe it?- 3 months old. She is so full of life and personality!!! She just loves people- especially her sister- and smiles SO big when any one pays attention to her!!!
* she is loving her fingers. It is great because she will suck them instead of the binkie!! We still use a binkie to settle her down- and she takes it- but once she's settled she flings the binkie out of her mouth and puts her fingers in instead!! It is SOOOO cute!
* She's smiling socially all the time and even beginning to laugh!! It is the sweetest thing. I just LOVE hearing my baby girl laugh!!
* She's lifting her head so well... she does super baby when she's on her tummy. However, she doesn't really like her tummy- so she doesn't stay that way for long!!
* She's also developed a love for her blankets. She has two lovies- one that her Aunt Holly made for her and one that sweet Alana sent as a gift. She loves them both and we don't leave the house with out one of them!! She loves to hold onto fabric. In fact, if I haven't given her one of the lovies- then she holds onto her clothes instead! Gotta love the resourcefulness!!
* sleeping 11-12 hours at night!!
* Relfux doing well... as long as we keep up with the medicine. If we miss a dose, she will have a bad time (usually takes a day or two before the pain comes) and we have to give her something else... but for the most part she is doing great!! Don't know how much she weighs... but she is my chubby girl- as you can see in the pics- she has sweet baby roll thighs and cute cheeks to kiss!!
We are so in awe that God would bless us again with a wonderfully sweet and loving baby. It tickles me to no end that my girls love each other and get along so well (I know there will be fights when they're older...). It's amazing to watch this sweet little girl develop and grow. Emma- we love you bunches!!!
How cute is that? I love this pic!! You can see she's taken out her binkie and replaced it with her two fingers!! (the lovie from Aunt Holly is not too far away!!) :)
Sleeping at the splash park...
Holding on to her lovie (from Alana!!) and her binkie!! (What great fine motor skills... or luck?)
Tummy time- lifting her head...
styling at Uncle Matt & Aunt Rachel's pool!!