oh, my sweet Emma... you are 4 months old and you've been for at least 2 weeks. How is it that time flies so fast? Emma turned 4 months old on the day we left for the beach... So we were with out our computer for a week and then, well, life just starts running!!
But, I want to update you on what she's accomplished during her 3rd month...
* She rolled over!! From tummy to back!! I can't get it on picture because she always does it when we're not looking... the little stinker!!
* She is talking up a storm!! She uses different vocal sounds, levels, and totally holds a baby cooing conversation.
* She is 12.2lbs and 23 3/4 inches long!!
* She is supper strong at holding up her head... crazy!
* Loves her fingers. No more binkie for Emma!!
* Loves her lovie. She has to have the blanket!!
* Loves to be with people. She doesn't have to be held but doesn't want to be left alone in a room!
* She is such a sweet natured, good baby who makes it a joy to be her mom! It's crazy how much I love this little girl!! :)
Here are some pics: