Well our little Emma Cake (as Ruthie calls her) is 5 months old... and yet again, I'm totally late in posting it!! :) She has done great during her fourth month and hit a lot of milestones!! :)
* she started eating cereal (rice) I didn't think she was quite ready for it, but after sleeping about 12 hours through the night, she began to wake up to eat every 2 hours. The doc said that she was hungry. So we started w/ cereal and that seems to have done the trick. She's back to sleeping well again each night!
* She has rolled over both ways now (tummy to back, and back to tummy!) She will be a rolly-polly soon!
* She continues to suck her fingers and love on the lovie... she particularly likes this one, but has a second favorite that she loves too!
* she started taking her baths w/ Sissy...She really likes that and it makes bath time oh-so-much easier!
* She graduated out of her bassinet and went into her crib!! (Means that Ruthie moved from her crib to a big girl bed... )
* She is a little smiler and loves to laugh. She is ticklish and it is soooo much fun to hear her belly laugh. What a sweet little girl who is very easy and laid back. She just wants to be with you... enjoying life!
Going night-night in my big, roomy crib!!
"What? you want me to roll over? Well, I'm sucking on my fingers... I guess I can do both at the same time!" Part 1
Rolling over part 2
Rolling over part 3
Ruthie and Emma