Saw this Meme onAlana'sblog and thought it looked like fun. Play along if you'd like. Be sure to leave me a comment if you do.
1. Who is your man? Tony
2. How long have you been together? Married 1 year & 7 months
3. How long did you date? Dated a year and engaged a year
4. How old is your man? 39
5. Who eats more? He does, yet still I gain more. How unfair is that?
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did! But I was quick to reply "I love you, too" (I was waiting for that first "I love you". I wasn't going to say it first, it wouldn't be right, and I'm pretty stubborn so I held out!
7. Who is taller? Tony
8. Who sings better? I do
9. Who is smarter? He is.
10. Whose temper is worse? Tony's
11. Who does the laundry? I do, but Tony hangs up all our clothes!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Tony always does!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? We pay bills together. He writes the checks and I record it on our budget and do the online banking
15. Who is better with the computer? Neither one of us is that good!
16. Who mows the lawn? Tony- and he pulls the weeds and trims the bushes!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless we're grilling out and then he does- although he can whip up some mean grub when he feels like it!
18. Who drives when you are together? Tony
19. Who pays when you go out? Tony
20. Who is most stubborn? Me (see number 6!)
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Tony
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see both sides equally. We're lucky that our parents (minus my dad who lives in Ft. Laud) live within 10 minutes of our house!
23. Who kissed who first? Tony, although we only kissed on the cheek until 5 months AFTER we were engaged!
24. Who asked who out? Our first date was a set up by our good friends Tara and Elliot!! Although, Tony was the only one who didn't know it was a set up!! We call those NON-Dates. We went on several months of NON-Dates until he FINALLY declared us an item in July! At that point, he was already ready to marry me!! :)
25. Who proposed? Tony - Got down on one knee and everything! Even arranged to have it video taped in a way that didn't make me suspicious!
26. Who is more sensitive? I think we both are very sensitive
27. Who has more friends? We're pretty even on that one- most of our friends are just that OUR friends!
28. Who has more siblings? TONY!!! He has 4 other siblings (an older brother and twin sister and a younger sister and brother!) I only have one younger brother!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Tony definitely does, especially in the big things. In the smaller things he lets me take care of