Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Make-N-Take

Saturday I hosted my first Make-N-Take, and I do have to say, It was a HUGE success. Many of you know that I started my home buisness, Uppercase Living, around March of this year. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and have really begun to take off.

I decided to start hosting Make-N-Takes- this is where I create a project (projects) and invite my customers into my home for a fun morning of food, fellowship, and crafting. I provide all materials, set up, and clean up! My customers only have to show up and have fun. Well, we had 16 ladies in my home on Saturday and everyone had a lot of fun! In fact, most have already signed up for my Christmas Make-N-Take. If you're in my area... please consider yourself invited to our Christmas Make-N-Take on November 22nd at 10:30!

Here are some pictures of the fun:









1 comment:

Alana said...

Wish I could attend one! I do love uppercase living!