Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall is in the air...

how do I know it? Not from the beautiful colorful leaves (I live in Florida). Not from the cool crisp air. Not from the hay bales, mums and pumpkins decorating yards and creating beautiful curb appeal. But from one little sign that with it brings forth smiles and warm fuzzies inside. What sign is it you ask?




Pumpkin Spice Latte
a delicious blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors combined with our signature espresso and freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices.

Fall is in the air...and in a CUP!!! Pumpkin Spice Latte...truly Fall in a CUP!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yum, yum, yum!

Alana said...

I'll have to head on over there tomorrow after I drop Will off at preschool for a little pick me up ;-)