Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sisters

Here are some pics of the sweetest sisters in the world... I'm tearing up.








Ruthie was watching Wonder Pets on TV and I put Emma on the play mate for some Tummy Time. As I am facebooking I hear Ruthie get off the chair and start talking to Emma. When I checked on them this is what I found. HOW SWEET is that? Ruthie wanted to be next to Emma and then reached out, unprompted, to hold Emma's hand. I think Ruthie is the best big sister ever... Emma is a LUCKY GIRL!! :) I love my two girls!! :)

4 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

Ah, so sweet! :)

Kara Cain said...

That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Happy Mammas day!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So sweet! We have that same play mat, and my girls do the same thing!

Alana said...

One of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Love it!