Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Little Pumpkin Part 1

Just wanted to share in our day (exactly a week ago...we're a little late in posting...)

For years I attended the story book parade at the school where I taught, not as a mom but as a teacher. I took my little kids all dressed up and we paraded around. Then, when I taught the big kids we went to be the audience and the cheer-ers for the little kids. This year I went as a mom with my own little kid!!! IT was so much fun. Also, my niece and nephew now go to this school so Ruthie and I cheered on her sweet cousins.



Bailey as Hannah Montana



Aunt Mardi and Ruthie


Luke as a clone trooper (the middle one...I think!)


Our little pumpkin! I didn't put on her costume for halloween night because I thought she may be too hot. So she sported a sweet hat and socks!

No comments: