Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great Grandma Ruth

Yes, Ruthie's Great Grandma (her namesake) came to visit this weekend. She came with great Grandpa Bill and Aunt Bev. We were so excited to see them and they were tickled pink to get to meet Ruthie. Here are some pictures from this visit!



Great Grandma Ruth



Great Grandpa Bill



Aunt Bev


I am so blessed to have such loving grandparents. (Aunt Bev's not bad herself!!) :) My grandparents are examples of Godly parents, grandparents, and husband and wife. (They've been married 71 years!!!) That's why we named Ruthie after my Grandma. We hope and pray that she will grow up to love the Lord, live her life for Him, and become a Godly wife, mother, and young lady, just like my grandma.

2 comments:

Alana said...

So sweet, T! What a tribute to your grandma!!

Unknown said...

The pictures of Ruthie with her great grandparents are priceless. I'm going to have to start bringing tissue to the computer every time I view your blog. I'm so happy for you. I can tell you're loving motherhood. Keep cherishing every moment...even the blasting poops!
Still rejoicing with you (and Tony)!